Ganj, Rajnagar, Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh,
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on RAPTURESFROZENFOODS.COMs web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on RAPTURESFROZENFOODS.COM’s web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by RAPTURESFROZENFOODS.COM at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Product prices listed on the website are current. While every care has been taken to label the products accurately, errors in data entry and updation may occur. RAPTURESFROZENFOODS.COM reserve the right to cancel the order in case a transaction has been made where the price indicated was not the correct price. In the rare event that happens, we will give a full refund of all money received from the customer. Prices are subject to change without advance notice. All prices on this web site are given in Indian Rupees and are subjected to change every 3 days. Or it may change accordingly as the price changes. All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at price in effect at the time of receipt of money and raising of an invoice. Some products which are listed on the web stores such as fresh fruits and vegetables are products where prices change on a daily basis. You will be billed the prices prevalent during the invoicing of the products.
The following modes of payments are available:
- Domestic credit cards issued by banks and institutions that are part of the Visa, Master card .
- Visa Debit cards.
- Netbanking/Direct Debit payments from select banks in India. A full list is available at the time of Check Out and prior to making payments for purchases.
- Cash On Delivery.
As prescribed by the financial institutions issuing the credit or debit cards affiliated with Visa and MasterCard you will required to submit your 16-digit credit card number, card expiry date and 3-digit CVV number (usually on the reverse of the card) when you make your online transaction using your Credit or Debit card. You should also have enrolled your Credit Card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) to complete the transaction. Your credit card or debit card statements will reflect Net Distribution Services Private Limited. In case of third party statements including bank and credit card statements the merchant name may appear in an abbreviated format. To place an order you will need to complete the transaction on the website. This may or may not be assisted with a phone call with the customer service representative. By placing an order on the site or on phone, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions and payment policy published in the appropriate section of the website or affiliated websites where specifically referred to such affiliated websites. After you have made your selection and added products to your shopping cart, you will need to proceed to the checkout section. In this section you will be asked for address and other contact information as well as payment related information Once the payment transaction has been successfully completed, your order will be processed on receipt of the funds from the bank or Credit Card Company. It is at this stage that the sale is said to be complete. Thereafter your products will be shipped based on product availability and completion of logistics operations related to the same.
All the Monetary Payment Transactions on the website are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and Secure Data Encryption using a 1024-bit process. Any information you enter when transacting with the web store is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties. This is an assurance that it follows the best security practices adopted by major online vendors where all payments are processed in real-time for your security and immediate peace of mind. Credit card and Debit card information is not stored by us and is not taken by us. This information is taken directly by the payment gateway provided who is authorised and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
The materials on RAPTURESFROZENFOODS.COM’s web site are provided “as is”. RAPTURESFROZENFOODS.COM makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, RAPTURESFROZENFOODS.COM does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Modification of Terms and Conditions:
RAPTURESFROZENFOODS.COM may at any time modify the terms and conditions contained on the Site without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms and Conditions at any given time. You should regularly review the Terms and Conditions. In the event the modified Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the site. However, if you continue to use the site you agree to accept and abide by the modified Terms and Conditions.